Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lesson 1: Shopping -1



Vocabulary

May I help you?
I am looking for~
necklace
Do you have that in other colors?
prefer
How much does it cost?
fixed price
I'll take it.
wrap


Conversation

A : Good afternoon, sir.May I help you?
B : Yes, please.I am looking for a necklace.
A : How about this one? This is the largest being sold.
B : I like the design, but I don´t particularly care for the
color.Do you have that in other colors?
A : Well, they come in red, blue and yellow.
B : I prefer red.How much does it cost?
A : It's 30 dollars.
B : It’s more than I expected.Can you cut down the price a
little?
A : Sorry, our prices are fixed.
B : Ok.I'll take it.Could you wrap it as a gift?
A : Of course.

Questions

1. Which color do you prefer? red or blue?
2. What would you like to buy your family as a gift? any
ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. 성인용품도매

    ReplyDelete