Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lesson 3: Duty-free Shop



Vocabulary

duty-free
in particular
Can you make a suggestion?
good value
Here you are.
altogether
Do you accept credit cards?


Conversation

A : How can I help you? Are you looking for something in
particular?
B : Yes, I need a gift for my friend.Can you make a
suggestion?
A : How about wine? We have a special offer on whisky.It's
really good value.
B : That will be great.Can I see the label?
A : Yes, Here you are.
B : Thanks.How many bottles can I take duty-free?
A : Three, sir.
B : All right.I'll take that two.How much?
A : That comes to 80 dollars altogether.How would you like to pay, cash or credit.
B : Do you accept American Express?
A : Sure.

Questions

1.I'd like to buy some souvenirs for parents.Can you make a
suggestion?
2.What was the price of that customer's purchase? 

No comments:

Post a Comment