Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lesson 14: Hotel Reservation



  
Vocabulary

make a reservation
What kind of room would you like?
splendid view
room rates

tax

Conversation

A : Good afternoon, Happy Valley Hotel.May I help you?
B : Yes.I´d like to make a reservation for the 28th of July.
A : Welcome.How long will you be staying?
B : 2 nights.
A : What kind of room would you like?
B : Well, double with bath.
A : I'd like to recommend the room on the 5th floor with a
splendid view.
B : Fine.Could you tell me the rates for your rooms?
A : It´s 80 dollars per night excluding room tax.
B : That'll be Fine.
A : Could I have your name, please?
B : Mr and Mrs Lee.L-E-E.
A : OK.We look forward to seeing you on July 28th.
B : Thank you.Goodbye.

Questions

1.Which date do they want to make reservation?
2.What kind of room they have? 

No comments:

Post a Comment