Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lesson 5: Confirmation of flight reservation



Vocabulary

reconfirm
reservation
When are you leaving?
destination
Hold the line, please.
Your seat is confirmed.
prior
departure time

Conversation

A : Welcome to British Airlines.May I help you?
B : Hello, I’d like to reconfirm my flight reservation.
A : May I have your name and flight number, please?
B : My name is Kim Ji Young and my flight is 305.
A : When are you leaving?
B : On May 13th.
A : And your destination, please?
B : Paris, France.
A : Hold the line, please.(…) Thank you for waiting.Your
seat is confirmed.Will you please check in one hour prior to
departure time?
B : Certainly.Thank you.



Questions 

1.Where does she leave on May 13th?
2.Guess what you have to do at first in the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment