Monday, March 4, 2013

Lesson 19: At the Restaurant -1



Vocabulary

Can I see a menu?
Grilled
rye
Here you are
Enjoy your meal!
Would you like~
I'll have that.


Conversation

A : Hi.How are you doing this afternoon?
B : Fine, thank you.Can I see a menu, please?
A : Certainly, here you are.
B : Thank you.What's today's special?
A : Grilled tuna and cheese on rye.
B : That sounds good.I'll have that.
A : Would you like something to drink?
B : Yes, I'd like a coke.
A : Thank you.(returning with the food) Here you are.Enjoy your meal!


A : Can I get you anything else?
B : No thanks.I'd like the check, please.
A : That'll be $6.75.
B : Here you are.Keep the change!
A : Thank you! Have a good day!


Questions
1.What's today's special?

2.What's your favorite Japanese dish?






No comments:

Post a Comment