Monday, March 4, 2013

Lesson 26: Lunch Together

Vocabulary

must be
That's great, let's go.
try
Are you veggie or non veggie?
town
take

Conversation

A : Hello, Nick, nice to see you again.
B : Me too.I am glad to see you again, and I never think that you are here.
A : Yes, you are right, but sometimes the world is small.
B : Well, you must be hungry now, aren't you?
A : yes, how about going to eat together?
B : Thats great, let's go.
A : What kind of food do you like?
B : Well, I am new in India now, so I want to try some indian food.Are you veggie or non veggie?
A : I am more of a veggie, but I love eating meat, too.
B : OK, I will take you to a nice indian Restaurant which is famous in this town.
A : Thank you.Let's go.

Questions

1.What's the advantage of vegetarian dishes?
2.How do you feel when you meet your old friend after a long time, and what brings you smiles?

No comments:

Post a Comment