Monday, March 4, 2013

Lesson 25: Making Friends-5


Vocabulary

Could you please take a picture of us?
focus
It's very kind of you.
May I know your name please?
be good at

Conversation

A : Excuse me.Could you please take a picture of us, with this camera?
B : Sure.Which button do I press to shoot?
A : This one.
B : Do I have to focus it?
A : No, this is a focus free camera.
B : Alright.say cheese.
A : Wow.I think you are good at taking pictures?
B : Not really.
A : May I know your name please?
B : Sure, my name is Shu, I am from England.What about you?
A : I am Petra.I am from Poland.
B : Nice to meet you, Petra,
A : Me too.It was happy to meet you, Shu.


Questions

1.Do you take pictures when you travel? What for?
2. Don't you feel shy when you talk with new friends?


No comments:

Post a Comment