Monday, March 4, 2013

Lesson 24: Making Friends-4


Vocabulary

Do you travel a lot?
few
season
Have fun

Conversation

A : Hello, how are you?
B : I am fine, thank you.
A : You look like a real traveler, Do you travel a lot?
B : Yes, I traveled to a few counties, such as Japan, Nepal, and India.
A : Wow, that's nice.
B : Which season do you like the most for travel?
A : I like summer the best.
B : How about India in the summer?
A : I dislike to travel to India in the summer, because it is too hot for me.
B : That's nice to know the seasons because I am planing to go to India this summer.
A : Well, it was good to meet you, have a safe journey.
B : You too, have fun.
A : Good-bye.
B : Good-bye.

Questions

1. What do you think about the travelers, and how do they meet different people?
2. Do you like to travel alone, or travel together?

No comments:

Post a Comment