Monday, March 4, 2013

Lesson 21: Making Friends-1



Vocabulary

Nice to meet you
Where are you from?
used to
big / bigger / biggest
Holiday

Conversation

A : Hello, my name is Nancy.
B : How are you?
A : I am pretty good, thank you.
B : I am Song.Nice to meet you.
A : Same here, by the way, where are you from, Song?
B : I am from Korea.I live in Seoul city.
A : Where are you from?
B : I am from USA.I live in New York.
A : I wonder which is bigger, Canada or the United States?
B : Canada is bigger.Also it's a very beautiful country.I used to travel in Canada during a holiday.

Questions

1.Do you like to make friends?
2.What is the best way to make friends?

2 comments:

  1. The content of the conversation is confusing.
    On the first part, Song is from Seoul Korea. Scrolling down, Song is from New York, USA.
    Additionally, we cannot compare Canada with United States. Canada is part of United States.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit, I have not been on this webpage in a long time… however it was another pleasure to see It is such an essential topic and ignored by so numerous, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issueExcellent stuff as typical. travel

    ReplyDelete