Monday, April 22, 2013

Lesson 39.Dinner Together


Vocabulary

I've been doing good.
How about joining us?
Where shall we meet?
It's near by here.

Conversation

A : Hi.How have you been doing?
B : I've been doing good.Thanks.
A : Well, I am going to meet Lee tomorrow, I think you know her.
B : Yeah, I know her.She is from korea, right?
A : That's right.We will go for dinner together tomorrow, How about joining us?
B : Yes, for sure, When and where shall we meet?
A : It's up to you, everything is ok for me.
B : How about after 5 P.M.?
A : That will be great.
B : Tomorrow 5 P.M, I will wait for you here.How far is your room?
A : It's near here.
B : I see.I will be there tomorrow.See you.
Questions

1.Do you often go for dinner with your friends?
2.Why do you think friends like to eat meals together?

No comments:

Post a Comment