Monday, April 22, 2013

Lesson 51: Confirming a Holiday Booking


Vocabulary

Certainly
Could you spell your surname?
Detail
How do you wish to pay for~?

Conversation

A : Dream holidays.Can I help you?
B : Hi, I'd like to confirm a holiday booking.
A : Certainly.Can I have your name, please?
B : Yes, This is Lee.Lee Ju-Sung
A : Sorry, could you spell your first name?
B : Yes.J-U-S-U-N-G.We spoke on Friday.
A : Ok.Thank you.Just let me confirm the details.
That's five people, three adults and two children, leaving Paris early Monday on the 17th of July, returning on Sunday 23rd of July.
B : Yes, that's right.
A : Thank you, Mr.Lee.How do you wish to pay for your holiday?
By credit card?
B : Yes, I'd like to pay by credit card.
A : Ok.Thank you for calling!

Questions

1.Do children like to have a holiday and, why?
2.How do you spend your holiday with your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment