Monday, April 22, 2013

Lesson 40: Lunch together


Vocabulary

take a rest
How about going for lunch together?
stop ~ing
Let's move now.

Conversation

A : Hello, Kim.
B : Hello, Michelle.
A : What plan do you have for today?
B : Well, today I will take a rest or I won't mind going for looking around the city.
A : Aright.How about going for lunch together?
B : That will be great, Michelle.
A : What do you like to have?
B : I like everything, but during the Journey I stop eating meat to be healthier.
A : That's good, I also don't eat meet these days.
B : I know one nice chinese restaurant, how about going there?
A : That's nice.How far is it?
B : It's not so far from here.About 10 minutes by foot.
A : Alright, that will be fun.
B : OK.Let's move now.

Questions

1.What is the best food for health?
2.What do you have for the lunch time?

No comments:

Post a Comment